The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side. The Philips IntelliVue MP20 provides powerful monitoring capability and essential measurements in a compact package to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, post-operative care, special procedures, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. featuring highly flexible screen configurations designed to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP20 monitor is easy to use and operate on a networked platform via wireless or wired connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP20 and MP30 deliver the best-in-class clinical measurements including capnography, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output.
For the same with features with touchscreen capabilities check out the Philips IntelliVue MP30.
To customize this monitor, add these Philips modules: M3001A, M30012A, and the M3015A.
- Powerful monitoring and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care settings
- Highly flexible screen configurations for a range of patient acuity levels, protocols, and procedures
- Easy to use and operate on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of the most consistently required parameters in a single unit, which saves valuable space
- For patient transport and transfer, the MMS detaches and inserts into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Upon return to patient bed, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without recabling or reconfiguring.
- Stores up to 8 hours of data
- Lightweight, only 13lbs. including Multi-Measurement Server and one battery
- Up to five hours battery operation with dual lithium-ion batteries
- Microstream CO2 extension includes optional invasive blood pressure/temperature port
- Capnography Extension choice of mainstream or Sidestream CO2 measurement in a variety of configurations
- Hemodynamic Extension includes cardiac output, continuous cardiac output using PiCCO technology, invasive blood pressure, and temperature. Additional invasive blood pressure port is optional.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands
- Wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever it’s needed.
- Waveforms: Three (four, six optional)
- Monitor screen display: one integrated 26 cm (10.4”) color SVGA
- Screen Navigation: Touchscreen, navigation point compatible (Touchscreen is available on MP30 only.)
- Multi-Measurement Server (MMS): Compatible
- Battery Operation: Optional
- Networking Capability: Standard
- Patient Population: Adult, pediatric, and neonates