The IntelliVue MP90 patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of the highest acuity care environments. The IntelliVue MP90 with up to three independent displays has highly flexible screen configuration; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design.
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor.®
To customize this monitor, add these Philips modules: M3001A, M30012A, and the M3015A.
Networked patient monitors for highest intensity care
- We’ve redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
‘Smart’ prioritization of patient information.
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications – regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring without the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Customized viewing options let you see and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired. High performance CPU
- Component modularity is an IntelliVue hallmark.
- Up to three independent displays on MP90
- At the bedside for the highest acuity cases
- Separate displays for surgeons, perfusionists, and anesthetists in the operating room
- A bedside display and replicated “slave” display placed outside an isolation area
- Up to 13 waveforms on each independent display
- Choice of displays, including medical-grade XGA and SXGA stand-alone, off-the-shelf models, or Philips 38cm (15˝) or 43cm (17˝) color LCD XGA display with touchscreen operation.
- Touchscreen is available with compatible displays. Many functions are accessible through simple one-touch commands.
- IntelliVue monitors also include 10 pre-set configurations.