The Philips M2636C Telemon is indicated for use in the monitoring, recording, and alarming of multiple physiologic parameters in adult and pediatric patients to gain information for treatment, to monitor adequacy of treatment, or to exclude causes of symptoms. Telemon is a prescription device for use in healthcare facilities by trained healthcare professionals. Telemon is not intended for home use.
- Maximum Pressure: 280 mmHg
- Overpressure Safety Limit: 300 mmHg (max)
- Accuracy: 5% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Heart Rate Range: 40 to 200 b/min
- Cuff Deflation Rate: 6 mmHg/step
- NBP Alarm Range at Central: 10 to 260 mmHg
- Rated Life: 30,000 measurement cycles (36/day for 2.3 years)
- Cuff Inflation Time: 60 sec maximum
- Limitations on Use: Not for use on neonates.
- When used on patients suffering from cardiac arrhythmias, information presented will have undefined accuracy.
- Auto Mode Repetition Time: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- Measurement Time (average @ HR > 60 b/ min): Auto/Manual mode: 30 sec (average)
- Auto/Manual mode: 170 sec (maximum)